- Verify effectiveness of corrective/preventive actions through verification audits and group discussions with affected plant manager, sales, quality, and others as required.
- Ensure timely response and closure of corrective actions
- Review and track all internal and customer quality concerns
- Maintain and improve performance to quality management system metrics and related issues
- Maintain and update items within the quality database and customer portals with required information
- Development and continuous improvement of the company’s quality management system
- Drive cost improvement and productivity initiatives through quality and the facility
- Reviews and updates customer portals with required information.
- Responsible for acknowledgement of customer issues, as well as follow-up with customers in agreed upon time frames.
- Collect information from operations and production to maintain analytics regarding equipment and operator efficiency.
- Maintained and sustain the Gage Calibration Program, ensuring the integrity of the system and reporting any findings to the proper Manager.
- High School Diploma required; Technical School, or Associates Degree preferred
- Prior experience in quality-related, or automotive business preferred
- Knowledge of ISO/9001:2008 & ISO 9001: 2015 preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Strong attention to detail, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Understanding and compliance with safety rules and regulations